Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb.o4-o5,2010

Hi!!!
here we today
for my past day....
you know that time
me and my old best friend,
accompanied to go home. She was a girl
let her name be Analisa...
I wish to be with her by my
happy moments, but what happened is???
oh my gush.... My bag was gone....
so I go back to school..
it wasn't enough to waste my time?

But when i go back..
the room was lock and nothing to see my bag.

Then after that tomorrow comes
then i finally search for that
I'm so disturbing by my
conscience, so I'd made a
decision to find it
no matter what will happen.

So when the time comes, I'd search it to my classroom,
and everywhere that is possible to find
then I questioned them for some help. I need to find it.

Thinking it must be in jeep or in the bakery
that we bought some food.
Then it is finally,

Hooray!!!!! Success!!!! we find it ye hey!!!!

Then I thank God for his support and guidance.....

3 comments:

  1. ahhh h
    talaga?????
    dapat kasi mag ingat ka sa
    susunod
    ha.....

    From your Angel
    Saga

    ReplyDelete
  2. maganda ako!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments....